Welcome to Ashoka's WCONLINE! To get started, register for an account by clicking the link to the left. Please use your Ashoka University email address for this.
Once you have created an account, you can sign in with your Ashoka email address and WC Online password to make or manage appointments.
Things to keep in mind when scheduling an appointment:
- Appointments are for forty-five minutes and must start either on the hour or half past it
- Appointments can be made up to five days in advance. As the semester progresses slots tend to fill up fast, so we recommend early booking
- Fill up the appointment information sheet as completely as you can. The more information we have about what you're working on, the easier it is for us to help you
- Please do attach a draft of whatever you are working on, if you are that far along in the writing process. Please also bring a hard copy of your draft to the CWC when you come in.
- While it is possible both to reschedule and cancel appointments, please try not to do so unless absolutely necessary.
- If you are, for any reason, unable to make it to an appointment, please do go online and cancel it at the earliest. This will allow another student to use that time to meet that particular tutor.
- If you are keen to work with a particular tutor or come into the CWC at a particular time, but find no free slots, please use the waitlist option. (To join the waitlist for any date or time that is currently fully booked, click on the image of the clock next to the date marker in the blue cell.)
- Walk-ins are always welcome, but preference will always go to those who have made appointments earlier.